Come have your most comfortable, productive workday. Ever.
We discovered these are the secret tools of increased productivity:
A variety of uber-comfy workspaces.From personal desks to couches, to the kitchen table; there is a space for everyone and all preferences.
Friendly communal areas designed for cooperation, cohabitation, and collaboration. We could just put a bunch of folks in the same room and call it a coworking space, instead we invested some thoughtful design and created environments that nourish interaction and community building.
Extraordinary co-workers. Every community just as unique as its participants. At Indy Hall, this means that every day there is a new and exciting mix of personalities, projects, and vibes that keep us coming back for more.
Absolute essentials like coffee, tea, and fast internet. Okay, so we can’t take credit for discovering this part, but we believe in it just the same!
A touch of privacy, just when you need it most. We don’t have private offices, but we do haves several meeting rooms & phone rooms you can book for those important biz meetings & conference calls.
When you work at our coworking space, you get to enjoy over 300 feet of windows overlooking the trees and streets of Old City bathe the workspace in natural sunlight.
Our convenient and walkable location is a block off the Market Frankford Line & near several SEPTA bus routes for easy access.
You’ll also find countless fantastic local restaurants and bars for grabbing lunch, dinner, and happy hour meetings.
And at Indy Hall, spontaneous conversations are our greatest natural resource, followed only by the motivation from being surrounded by coworkers who actually give a damn.
We dare you not to be inspired to do your best work while you’re a member.
Designed to make it easy to meet people.
Myth #1: Coworking is just for tech and startups.
Indy Hall members come from nearly every industry under the sun. The thing we have in common is a pursuit of our own work and craft (whatever that may be), and a willingness to share what we’ve learned so far along the way.
Joining Indy Hall is sort of like joining a professional association that isn’t for any one specific profession: if you care about your work and the people you work with, being around other likeminded people makes every day better.
Myth #2: Coworking is just for when you need an office.
Access to our physical, in-person coworking “clubhouse” is just one of the benefits of being an Indy Hall member.
More than 50% of our active members use a desk once a month or less. But unlike that gym membership that you pay for but never use, there are lots of ways to get value out of your membership no matter where you are.
Our lively online community gives you a direct line to hundreds of fellow Indy Hall members. Whether you are stuck on a problem in your work, or need feedback on an important project, or want company exploring various corners of Philadelphia, or even just chat watercooler-style about the latest series you’ve binged on Netflix, you can be sure that there’s someone at Indy Hall who’s both interested and willing to help.
Need some quiet focus? Try our Study Hall.
Most people are surprised by how quiet it is at Indy Hall, especially if they’ve worked in other shared spaces before.
But sometimes you know that you need quiet, uninterrupted focus. We believe that silence is can be just as important (and productive!) as conversation. So, we created Study Hall, a space for members to take a beat from the chatter and enjoy the quiet.
Just like the rest of Indy Hall, Study Hall includes dedicated desks, flex desks, breakout tables, a lounge, and even a couple of phone rooms nearby.
Full List of Community Resources
- Private members-only online community: email discussion list & Slack chat rooms, and a weekly “roundup” email every monday so you don’t miss anything important.
- Community workspace: dedicated and flexible desks, communal breakout tables, standing desks, window desks.
- Super-fast and steady internet: wifi & ethernet options available. Fast, secure, local, & independent internet provider.
- Lounges: casual meetings, couchworking, cozy up with a book.
- Free tea & local roasted coffee.
- Full eat-in kitchen.
- Phone & Meeting rooms: up to 2-6 people. Phone rooms include a hard-line ethernet connection for steady voice/video calls. Can be reserved in advance.
- Nursing room for new moms.
- Podcasting studio: Microphones & recording equipment for up to two voices.
- Shared monitors.
- Black & white printing/photocopying.
- 3d Printing Station: (BYO filament).
- Secure Bicycle Parking: limited spots, so these are by application and there may be a waiting list.
- Large multi-purpose gallery & workshop space.
- High-quality digital projector & screen.
- Vibrant calendar of community events & meetups every week.
- Free and discounted coworking at hundreds of independent spaces around the world.